Marie Biscuits Choco Balls is a very easy dessert that you can make in few minutes and it will never fail to please a crowd. The recipe is totally drool worthy and makes a great party item.
You could also involve your kids while making these…..its a great way to bond with them and since there is no fire/stove required, its totally safe too!
Its great for parties….looks so yummilicious and cute….will be gone in few minutes. So make them for your next get-together and be ready to impress your guests!
- -14-15 marie biscuits
- – 1 1/2 tbsps butter
- -2 tbsps cocoa powder,
- -1 tbsp dessicated coconut powder (optional)
- -few drops of vanilla essence
- – 6-7 tbsps of condensed milk
- Make a powder of 14-15 marie biscuits. Sieve and use the fine biscuit powder.
- Beat 1 1/2 tbsps butter till smooth.
- To this, add the biscuit powder, 2 tbsps cocoa powder, 1 tbsp dessicated coconut powder (optional), few drops of vanilla essence and 6-7 tbsps of condensed milk and combine well to form a smooth dough.
- Grease your fingers and palm with melted butter or ghee and roll into small balls. Keep aside.
- Roll the balls in sprinkles or dessicated coconut and serve.
- You can place a glazed cherry in the center and form a ball of the chocolate dough.
Serve in small cupcakes coverings.
How decadent & cute these look!!
When you make your own, remember to snap a picture and share it here! You could also share it on Instagram and do tag @dreambakesindore in the photo itself. That guarantees I’ll see your picture. I’d love to see them!